October 18, 2008

Week of 10.11 thru 10.18

Okay, so I'm joining the bloggers. We'll see how well I keep up with this considering I haven't updated Pacey's baby book since she was 4 weeks old. Pacey is growing before our very eyes. She is so much like her daddy. Every now and then I'll see mommy in her but for the most part, she takes after daddy. This was her first full week at the new daycare and the teachers said that she is the best baby, which the teachers at the previous daycare also said that. She is a very good baby though, of course, I have nothing to compare to. And I'm sure there is a pinch of bias in that statement as well. Anyways, mommy & daddy are so glad she is adjusting well to the new school. I'm sad that she doesn't get to see her friend Mylie everyday but this school is so much closer to home. Below are some of the pictures from this week.

Look, I'm standing on my own without hanging on to anything!!! Did I mention clothes were overrated.

Go Pacey! Go Pacey! She was dancing to the Blue Clue's song. At least it wasn't Barney :)

Who needs toys when you have mommy's & daddy's kitchen utensils?!

The diet root beer was good...hope mommy & daddy don't notice the box is torn up.

Pacey decided she was hungry so she crawled her way into the pantry to "find" her something to eat...the box of diet root beer.
The fam (Pacey's 2nd Cousins)! Look how big Grace looks compare to the other 3.

And another...I'm just too cute not to share.

Another picture...

Pacey's first pumpkin patch. She had a blast. We met our other family that live in the DFW area there and I thought it was great to see everyone. I think Pacey was oblivious to them...she cared more about playing with the pumpkins. Actually, I think she cared more about trying to get it in her mouth.

Pacey enjoyed an ice cream sandwich for the first time. And she LOVED it, of course, just like her mommy. It's one of our basic food groups in the Mathews house. She made quite the mess but I think thats what made it so cute. Messes can always be cleaned up...so I'm learning...































No comments: